Not your typical REALTOR -Gain the Advantage of a BROKER/ATTORNEY on Your Side!
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The vast experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. Experience - a REALTOR who not only thinks like a LAWYER but who is a lawyer; you gain the advantage. Advice from a seasoned professional.
2. Analysis/Strategy - Take advantage of the critical thinking and analysis skills of a long time transactions attorney to help price your house correctly and strategically market to the right audience.
3. Technology- Since the majority of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on hundreds of other websites. This will maximize your home's exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Contracts/Negotiation - It's important to have someone on your side who dutifully has your best interests in mind. Someone who has not only drafted and reviewed hundreds of business and real estate documents, but also someone who has successfully negotiated with some of the largest companies in the world. Skillful negotiations to get you the best deal, the best terms and the best price.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home; person-to-person interaction provides the advantage to sell your home. This is accomplished through networking, social media, open houses and contact with my colleagues, friends and former clients.
6. Integrity/Communication - The details will be handled with care and you will receive constant communication so that you stay current on the market and your transaction to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here